Managing your cash flow is very important in real estate investing. You need to know how to maintain streams of capital to buy good properties, offset debts, and make sure that your business stays afloat. There are many different strategies that you can employ to help you achieve your goals, but the question is ? which one should to use? Which one is truly effective?
The reality is that there is no silver bullet. There is no miracle solution that is everything you need to succeed. The right strategies for maintaining your cash flow and building wealth is a combination of strategies that cater to you and your business. You will make mistakes along the way as you find your own secret formula for success, but the most important thing is to learn from these mistakes.
Income Property Expert, Tyler Sheff, admits that he had made a lot of mistakes when he was starting out. These mistakes kept him from having a successful real estate investing business and forced him to leave to find a regular job after the Housing Crash of 2008. Today, he manages a successful real estate business and he has founded Cash Flow Guys, an institution that focuses on educating people on how they can make a good start in real estate investing.
In today’s episode, Tyler shares how he finds investors, closes deals and manage his cash flow. He also shares some good insights on the Buy and Hold strategy and how he invests using 100% private capital.
“You’re not going to raise private capital off of a list.” – Tyler Sheff
On today’s episode of Flip Talk:
- Tyler shares his real journey and what he learned from the housing crash of 2008.
- He explains why he has stopped flipping properties and how he manages his real estate deals with purely private money or capital.
- He shares his tried and tested methods to find private money investors.
- Tyler explains the importance of building a team and setting up the right systems to grow your business.
- He shares what he feels are the advantages of being a licensed real estate agent when closing real estate investment deals.
Tyler’s Advice for Starting Real Estate Investors
- Think bigger than when you began.
Connect with Tyler Sheff:
- Tyler Sheff Personal Website
- Tyler Sheff on Facebook
- Tyler Sheff on Twitter
- Tyler Sheff on Google+
- Tyler Sheff on LinkedIn
- Tyler Sheff Entrepreneurship
- Tyler Sheff Real Estate
- Cash Flow Guys
- Cash Flow Guys on Twitter
- Cash Flow Guys on Facebook
- Cash Flow Guys on Google+
- Cash Flow Guys on Instagram
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interact with Don and the Flip Talk Community
Can’t wait for Wednesday for another new episode of the Flip Talk podcast? Join Don and the rest of the Flip Talk community in our exclusive Facebook group to learn more about what you need to be doing to build your real estate investing business. Catch Don in one of his Facebook Live Q&As and gain more knowledge from interacting with your peers in this one-of-a-kind group.