Israel Izzy Battres is what many call America’s preferred contractor on HGTV’s Flip or Flop show, a show that focuses on purchasing and remodeling distressed properties and selling them for a profit. He is also one of the owners of Battres Construction, a family owned remodeling business in Southern California recognized as a Top 500 remodeling company. Izzy buys real estate for investment purposes and helps individuals or families solve real estate challenges.
Today, Izzy shares his experience transitioning from being a contractor to real estate investor. He explains what it’s like to remodel on TV and how it’s different in the real world. He also shares how being a familiar face on TV has impacted his business.
“There’s wisdom in a multitude of counsel.'” Israel Izzy Battres
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- How has being on a TV show has impacted his business.
- His experience in doing his own flipping.
- What’s his marketing strategy like? Where does he get his leads?
- How he funds his deals.
- His business goals in the next few years.
- How does he manage his company?
- The challenges he faces in the market he’s in.
- How different is TV rehabs to real world rehabs?
Izzy’s Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- Get mentors who have leadership qualities and the necessary tools to decrease the learning curve.
- No tool or technology can beat networking.
- Just doing the work.
Reach Out to Israel Izzy Battres:
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Join us every Wednesday for a brand-new episode of the Flip Talk podcast. Flip Talk is your show to learn all about the ins, outs, and in-betweens on real estate investing and house flipping. Email your questions to Topics [at]FlipTalk[dot] com. Subscribe to the show and share your thoughts by leaving us a review on iTunes, Facebook, or visit our website.