Avi Rasowsky is a real estate investor in the Houston, Texas area and the owner of Customers Acquisition Services (CAS). As the name implies, CAS serves clients who need assistance in customer acquisition and lead generation that leads to increased revenue. Avi has a unique talent for flipping houses virtually through traditional and innovative ways.
Avi joins me today to share how he got started in real estate and why he decided to build his career in this industry. He describes some of his preferred lead generation systems and discusses why Google Ads can be too expensive. Avi also explains the pros and cons of closing deals virtually and what he plans to do in the future.
“Get sellers on the phone or in-person and just make a bunch of mistakes. Everything starts with a deal.” – Avi Rasowsky
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Why he found interest in starting a career in real estate.
- Other niches he’s been successful with regarding lead generation.
- The secrets he’s using to beat the competition with PPC.
- The problem with Google Ads for investors.
- The advantages of discussing and closing deals with sellers through phone calls.
- Outsourcing work and why it makes sense from a volume type of approach.
- What he plans on doing for the next few years.
Avi Rasowsky’s Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- Learn to outsource work that takes too much time to earn you money.
- Always give cold calls a chance.
- Find the niche that gets you hooked and gives you the right amount of profit.
Connect with Avi Rasowsky’s:
Join the Flip Talk Coaching Program
Are you struggling to become a real estate investor? Perhaps you’re unsure of what your “next steps” should be to achieve your goals in your wholesale or fix & flip business. As a smart investor, you know it’s important to find a business coach who understands the real estate market and growing a real estate empire.
If you’re ready to make leaps and bounds in your real estate business, apply today for the Flip Talk Coaching Program. Get real insight, tips, and strategies you need to be a successful real estate investor.
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.