Elizabeth Navarrete is a real estate investor in the Houston, Texas area. She has over 12 years of experience in social service, enabling her to relate to those who require a customized approach to business. Like many investors, she almost gave up on real estate during the crash of 2008. However, Elizabeth accepted the idea of going back to square one and learning from failure and is now flipping over 10 houses a month.
Elizabeth joins me today to share how she turned one of her darkest moments into an opportunity for success. She shares why she decided to become a business owner and explains how badly the crash hit her and the steps she took that made her get back in the race again. Elizabeth also describes what a good mentor should be and what you should consider when choosing the right one for yourself and your business trajectory.
“Today can be your decision. It’s either day one or one day. You decide.” – Elizabeth Navarrete
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- The amazing real estate event Elizabeth held a few months ago, how she planned the event and how she gathered the speakers and audience.
- How Elizabeth and her team survived the recession in 2008.
- What they did to get their business back on track in 2012.
- Having a mindset that accepts going back to square one.
- The best time to hold on to a strategy and when to change it.
- Where they focus their marketing efforts.
- Elizabeth’s advice regarding choosing the right mentor to follow.
Connect with Elizabeth Navarrete:
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.