Lee Kearney is the CEO and Owner of Southeast Property Investments Network (SPIN). SPIN is a real estate company in the Tampa Bay area and calls itself the largest wholesaler of distressed properties on Florida’s west coast. Lee is also a real estate coach and offers programs for novices and experienced investors through the 7 Figure Master Class. The courses teach investors how to multiply their monthly deals and boost their income significantly.
Today, Lee joins me to share his passion for this real estate and describes how he went from closing a hundred deals a year to a hundred deals a month. He discusses his business practices during a financial crisis, how he dealt with the market crash of 2008, and where his business is today. He explains the importance of knowing who you’re hiring as well as focusing only on what you need to know as the owner. Lee also shares expert advice for those interested in becoming an investor.
“Your systems, processes, and SOPs are only as good as the people enacting them.” – Lee Kearney
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Who Lee Kearney is and when he first got started in real estate investing.
- Advice to those who are getting into the industry during a “tight” market.
- The lessons he learned during the Crash of 2008.
- His outlook on the market and how people should go about investing in this market.
- Why he chose to initially focus on deal volume and now settle on affordability.
- Advice in hiring the right staff for your business focus and company size.
- What a business owner should and shouldn’t have to do.
- Determining which deals should be a priority and should be on the back burner.
Lee Kearney’s Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- Don’t learn a brand new trade that doesn’t create revenue for your business.
- When rates go up, affordability goes down.
- There is always money in the market, whether it’s the stock market or real estate. It’s about positioning yourselves on the right side of that trade.
Connect with Lee Kearney:
Join the Flip Talk Coaching Program
Are you struggling to become a real estate investor? Perhaps you’re unsure of what your “next steps” should be to achieve your goals in your wholesale or fix & flip business. As a smart investor, you know it’s important to find a business coach who understands the real estate market and growing a real estate empire.
If you’re ready to make leaps and bounds in your real estate business, apply today for the Flip Talk Coaching Program. Get real insight, tips, and strategies you need to be a successful real estate investor.
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.