It’s time to talk about the elephant in the room. In recent weeks, the coronavirus pandemic has caused chaos in economies across the globe. Analysts say we’re going to be down here for a while. I would be lying if I told you I’m used to market crashes and that it no longer fazes me, or that my business will come out of this unscathed. However, since the crash of 2008, I made sure to learn from my mistakes and prepare my business in times like this.
In this episode, I share my thoughts on the pandemic that’s hit American soil and how it has wreaked havoc on our economy. I describe the crash of 2008, what it did to my business, and how I’ve since prepared for a similar event. I also discuss a few ideas that can help save your business from a steep fall and prevent you from making the same mistakes I did.
“If you don’t take care of yourself first, you might not be able to take care of somebody else.”
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- My thoughts about the virus and the current economic downturn.
- What I have in store for this show and the guests you can expect.
- A short story of when I started in real estate and my experience.
- What happened to my business during the crash of 2008.
- The biggest mistakes I made and what I learned from them.
- What you can do to prepare your business for a down market.
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.