Peter Vekselman has always been involved in buying or selling something. He first went with franchising businesses then he sold them. He reinvested into the mobile home industry and he also sold them later. He would later pick up an interest in real estate, learned the tools of the trade, and remained in it for the next 15 years. His 15-year career as a real estate investor started out bumpy, making him lose half a million dollars in just six months. Still, he knew it was what he wanted to do and so he never doubted the business. Now, 3000 deals later and he’s still standing strong.
Today, Peter talks about his vast experience in the real estate business, how he coped with the crash several years ago, the systems he uses in his business, and his tips on how to make sure you don’t end up on the wrong side of the fence when a crash comes.
“When you’re doing something that produces cash that’s about as good of a way to insulate yourself from problems that could arise.” ? Peter Vekselman
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- His personal take on a possible market collapse.
- How prone is retail in a crash?
- How to set yourself up correctly and not worry about crashes
- His current business model now compared to back when he was starting.
- Postcards and letters when it comes to deal conversion.
- Peter’s systems and tools to manage high volumes of leads
- Compensating negotiators.
Peter’s Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- People make mistakes, not because they’re stupid, but because they’re doing the wrong thing.
- If you’re struggling, find someone who can help you. Real estate is worthy of being successful in.
- Anyone who can make you earn money you keep close to you.
Reach Out to Peter Vekselman:
- Coaching By Peter
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Join us every Wednesday for a brand-new episode of the Flip Talk podcast. Flip Talk is your show to learn all about the ins, outs, and in-betweens on real estate investing and house flipping. Email your questions to Topics [at]FlipTalk[dot] com. Subscribe to the show and share your thoughts by leaving us at review on iTunes, Facebook.