Carlito King was always a skeptic, especially when it comes to “get rich quick” schemes. He initially thought of real estate investing as something that was too good to be true. Then again, he didn’t have much of a choice when he started. They just had a new baby, bills were piling up, money was going down the drain, and all his ventures failed to become profitable.
When you look at it from Carlito’s perspective, you wouldn’t blame him for being skeptical on how real estate investing works. He did his research, looked up all the legal information around it, and saw that real estate investing was not a type of scam. It’s been two years since he joined the industry and he doesn’t plan on retiring anytime soon.
Today, Carlito shares his strategies for landing deals, how he became successful in cold calling, and this unpopular tool he uses to find potential clients.
“I’m not like a fix or flipper type of guy.” Carlito King
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Is Atlanta a hot or tough market?
- His strategies that land him deals and make him standout.
- Why he recommends Driving For Dollars.
- His thoughts of partaking in multiple deals at a time.
- How does cold calling work for his group?
- A deal he wishes he never got himself into and the best deal he’s ever done.
- What he would tell himself if he went back to the time before he entered real estate.
- The unforgettable story of his first deal and why quick claim deeds are a no-no.
Carlito’s Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- Never get a contract you can’t immediately assign.
Reach Out to Carlito King:
FLIP TALK NEXT LEVEL IMMERSION
We’re currently working on our FLIP TALK NEXT LEVEL IMMERSION on August 31 to September 1, where we can work out the issues in your business when it comes to growth, systems, hiring, and more. We’ll be working together to solve problems and put you on a path for success. Interested? Email us at Don [at] FlipTalk [dot] com for more details.
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Join us every Wednesday for a brand-new episode of the Flip Talk podcast. Flip Talk is your show to learn all about the ins, outs, and in-betweens on real estate investing and house flipping. Email your questions to Topics [at]FlipTalk[dot] com. Subscribe to the show and share your thoughts by leaving us a?review on iTunes,?Facebook, or visit our website.