Sareh “Zady” Yeghiazarian (a.k.a. Zady Lee) is a wholesaler and is part of The Guardian Group, LLC, a real estate marketing and acquisitions firm that provides clients with many ways to sell their homes. He bought his first house when he was 18 using his dad’s money. When his dad passed away, Zady realized the need to fund his dream of becoming an investor. He enriched his knowledge through books and by getting his feet wet. He networked with other investors and gurus, learned from them, built a business, and established a formidable presence in the real estate industry.
Today, Zady shares his wisdom on becoming a real estate investor. He explains the difference between how he landed deals then and now, how different his mindset is today, and what made him focus on wholesaling. He talks about the many resources he used to learn the ropes and polish what he already knows. He also shares his experience regarding the first company he established with other investors and why he had to close it down.
“In this business, the reason why we’re successful is because we’re serving the needs of other human beings.'” ? Sareh Zady Yeghiazarian
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- How he came to become an investor.
- How did his first deal go?
- His experience using fliers, business cards, and other marketing strategies when he was just starting out.
- Why he initially refused to look for a mentor.
- Why he had to pull the plug on his previous business.
- How he runs his current business.
- The current marketing avenues he uses to get deals.
Zady’s Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- Don’t hire somebody to do something you don’t know how to do and haven’t done yet
- The first paycheck is a proof of concept, a game changer that real estate investing is possible and real.
- When you help another human being, when you serve them, wealth comes to you in abundance; you get lucky.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad book by Robert Kiyosaki
- Think and Grow Rich book by Napoleon Hill
- FLIP book by Nick Ruiz
- Field of Dreams film
Reach Out to Sareh Zady Yeghiazarian:
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Join us every Wednesday for a brand-new episode of the Flip Talk podcast. Flip Talk is your show to learn all about the ins, outs, and in-betweens on real estate investing and house flipping. Email your questions to Topics [at]FlipTalk[dot] com. Subscribe to the show and share your thoughts by leaving us a review on iTunes,?Facebook, or visit our website.