Yassin Shaar is a marketing specialist that partners with real estate agents and wholesalers to help them achieve their marketing goals. Yassin frequently generates leads from Craigslist, a site that many real estate companies wouldn’t think to include in their marketing tool bag. Yassin has developed strategies for finding and identifying profitable leads by means of different marketing techniques. These strategies have enabled him to stand out from a sea of template proposals.
Today, Yassin shares how he gets deals from Craigslist and how to differentiate yourself in your marketing. He also explains the importance of hiring VAs and the different tools he uses for his line of work.
“Prospects are on craigslist for one goal and one goal only, and that is to sell their house.” ? Yassin Shaar
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Why he prefers to use craigslist, especially when you’re just starting.
- His strategy on craigslist and why posting ads on craigslist is the wrong way to get leads.
- How being different enables you to get more leads on craigslist?
- His five step process when getting leads on craigslist.
- What he considers a lead on craigslist?
Yassin’s Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- Adding to the noise isn’t going to help. You’re just being the same.
- There are proven principles that if you follow, you can make any marketing channel work.
Reach Out to Yassin Shaar:
FLIP TALK NEXT LEVEL IMMERSION
We’re currently working on our FLIP TALK NEXT LEVEL IMMERSION, a two-day event where we can work out the issues in your business when it comes to growth, systems, hiring, and more. We’ll be working together to solve problems and put you on a path for success. Interested? Email us at Don [at] FlipTalk [dot] com for more details.
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Join us every Wednesday for a brand-new episode of the Flip Talk podcast. Flip Talk is your show to learn all about the ins, outs, and in-betweens on real estate investing and house flipping. Email your questions to Topics [at]FlipTalk[dot] com. Subscribe to the show and share your thoughts by leaving us a review on iTunes, Facebook, or visit our website.