Annabel and JD Monroe are the owners of Monroe Brothers Investments, a real estate company that is in the business of acquiring distressed properties, rehabbing, and multifamily rentals. They also offer consulting services, investment opportunities, and professional referrals. Prior to their career in the real estate industry, they both served in the military, but decided to settle down and start a real estate empire.
Today, Annabel and JD join me to share their passion for real estate, describe their drive for business, and ask me questions on how they can elevate their business. I share some of my strategies for marketing and how to compute your marketing budget. I describe how your family can be your biggest supporter as well as your biggest hurdle in this business. Annabel and JD also share tips for those who want to get into real estate.
“You want to get as close to the source as you can to get the best information.” – Don Costa
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- What inspired them to become real estate investors.
- Their plan for handling two different markets individually.
- How to know the right amount of money to put into marketing.
- The right marketing strategy based on your target leads.
- Advice on finding fund sources and networking.
- How your spouse can support you in business.
- When to say no to your family – and to your business.
- Annabel and JD’s plans in the near future.
Annabel and JD Monroe’s Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- Surround yourself with the positive people instead of the naysayers and keep moving forward.
Connect with Annabel and JD Monroe:
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.