Greg Dickerson is an entrepreneur, real estate developer, coach, and mentor. He owns Dickerson International, a boutique real estate and equity capital firm. Steve Libman is a Managing Partner at Integrity Holdings Group, a real estate investment company that connects and deploys capital into assets that provide predictable cash flow. He is also the host of the Free from Wall Street podcast, a show that shares how to take control of your finances without the volatility of Wall Street.
Greg and Steve join me today to discuss how commercial and multifamily businesses continue to thrive despite the pandemic and their business outlook post-COVID-19. They share their current marketing strategies and the tools they use to look for leads. They describe how they mitigate risks as well as how to maximize profits by taking advantage of tax benefits. Greg and Steve also explain some of the best ways to raise capital for your company.
“A lot of people are ready to get off the rollercoaster of Wall Street and start looking at more consistent, stable returns.” – Steve Libman
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- How Steve and his team figured out how to scale their business.
- How Greg got into multifamily and residential investing.
- Greg’s business philosophy and the kind of deals he hunts.
- Businesses that will survive and thrive after the pandemic is over.
- How their business strategies have changed during the pandemic.
- Adjusting their risk when the quarantine is lifted.
- What deal sponsors are and their role in a transaction.
- The tools they use to get leads and listings.
- Their advice for those interested in becoming agents.
- How tax benefits affect the way you run your business.
- The challenges that Steve and Greg are facing in their business.
- What they believe is the wrong way to raise money.
Connect with Greg Dickerson:
Connect with Steve Libman:
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.