Gary Boomershine is the founder of REIvault, a real estate service provider that helps investors scale their business faster through automation and virtual staffing. Robert Syfert is the owner of USA Portfolio Real Estate, a turn-key investment company that deals in single-family rental properties. They are the visionaries behind RealEstateInvestor.com, a platform that serves as a major resource for real estate education and community leverage.
Gary and Robert join me today to discuss how businesses can thrive during the COVID=19 lockdown and the strategies they applied to their own companies. They share how automation can solve a lot of scalability problems and why they make use of virtual staff. They describe why wholesaling isn’t the core of real estate and explain why they predict huge market discounts in the next 18 months. Gary and Robert also share some of the tools they use to make real estate investing easier.
“As a real estate investor, there’s one thing you can’t automate, and that’s talking to people.” – Gary Boomershine
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- The services Gary and Robert provide and how they complement each other.
- How they help fellow investors automate their businesses.
- Supporting investors through the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Building foreign offshore teams for your business.
- The importance of getting a deposit from your clients in the current pandemic situation.
- What real estate investing is all about and why it’s not wholesaling.
- Their price predictions for the next 18 months and where prices will be lowest.
- How many of their buyers have become hesitant due to the coronavirus?
- The best way to verify if a property is vacant.
- What the government could do to help revitalize the market after the pandemic.
- Postcards versus letters in terms of return on investment.
Connect with Gary Boomershine:
Connect with Robert Syfert:
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.