Ramon Gonzalez owns Summit Home Buyers, a full-service real estate solutions firm that renovates, buys, and holds multiple properties in the Miami-Dade & Broward Area. His company provides services in multi-family real estate, residential redevelopment, property management, and real estate investment. Ramon believes once you commit to doing something great, the universe is going to test you, a lesson he learned the hard way when he lost a lot of money when he first ventured into becoming a full-time businessman.
Today, Ramon shares the story of how he got to where he is now, his reasons for getting into real estate investing, and how his business model works. He also explains the poor decisions he made early in his career and the life lessons he has learned from them. He also dives in on the concept of mentoring and shares his take on how students should approach it.
“I’m okay with taking less to do more through other people.’” – Ramon Gonzalez
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- How he got into real estate investing.
- The deal that turned out to be a scam
- How having a family changes the way you invest.
- What his business looks like right now.
- The strategies and marketing he does to get deals.
- How you can use tax delinquent lists to get leads.
- A deal he wishes he never did.
- How you can encourage mentors to help you.
Ramon’s Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- Make sure that you’re fully committed to whatever it is you want to do because you are going to get tested.
- Every market is local. Just because one market is correcting doesn’t mean it happens to every city or state.
- Money shows commitment and when people pay, they pay attention.
Reach Out to Ramon Gonzalez:
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Join us every Wednesday for a brand-new episode of the Flip Talk podcast. Flip Talk is your show to learn all about the ins, outs, and in-betweens on real estate investing and house flipping. Email your questions to Topics [at] FlipTalk [dot] com. Subscribe to the show and share your thoughts by leaving us a review on iTunes, Facebook, or visit our website.