Todd Swaggerty is a real estate investor and owner of Yellow Letter HQ, a direct mail company that promises to deliver fast campaign turnarounds. Their main service is in the customization of marketing materials ranging from handwritten letters to professional postcards and mailing lists. Todd founded Yellow Letter HQ to accomplish two goals: To help investors create letters that convert and to finally debunk the myth that direct mail is dead.
Todd joins me today to share his expertise on direct mail and offer tips on how to make the perfect letter. He shares his experience as a real estate investor and the problems he saw that inspired him to start Yellow Letter HQ. He describes some of the common mistakes people make regarding letters as well as their corresponding solutions. He also explains how his business works and why they’re the best at what they do.
“When it comes to a mail piece, the first important thing you want to do is get noticed.” – Todd Swaggerty
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- How Todd started in the real estate business.
- The problems with direct mail he wants to solve.
- The mistake most people make with direct mail on a regular basis.
- The strategies you have to employ to market your business effectively.
- Factors you have to consider in conjuring a marketing strategy.
- How his business can help investors find leads through direct mail.
- Tips for successful mail campaigns.
- What it means to have a digestible mail piece.
Todd Swaggerty’s Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- It’s critical to understand the market you want so you know which marketing strategy to use.
- A lot of people don’t exert enough effort in making a good mail piece.
- You can’t scale with just one marketing strategy.
Connect with Todd Swaggerty:
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie Play Book and FlipTalk’s REI Round Table. Share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.