Marketing, advertising, growing your buyer’s list, and determining just how much time and resources you should invest in a property rehabilitation project – these are all things that many of us think about on a weekly – even daily – basis. Have you ever wondered if you are investing too much time and resources into a flip? Perhaps you don’t need to take the house all the way down to the studs to get a beautiful remodeling project complete.
My guest today is RJ Bates’ partner, Cassi DeHaas. Cassi handles most of RJ’s design and marketing at his real estate firm. Cassi has always had a passion for remodeling, building, and design. Today, she joins me to share her insight and knowledge on ways you can use Facebook Ads to generate more high-quality leads for your business. She explains which Facebook advertising campaigns work best for her as well as describes what a “blueprint property” is and how you should follow it to make the most out of a rehab project without going over budget.
“There’s more creative options out there than people realize.” – Cassi DeHaas
On today’s episode of Flip Talk:
- Cassi shares what it was like for her when she first started in the real estate investing industry and the types of marketing she used to promote her business.
- She explains how Google ads work.
- How your target audience differs for online ads vs. mailers.
- The importance of knowing your numbers and your options.
- Establishing a relationship with new contractors.
- What is a “blueprint property” and why it is important to refer to it while designing a rehab?
- How to build a buyer’s list.
How to Make Facebook Ads Work for You:
- Start with a market you know very well.
- Set your budget.
- Make sure you have a social media presence and legit content.
Cassi DeHaas’ Words of Wisdom:
- Always stay plugged in.
- Keep learning and educating yourself.
Connect with Cassi DeHaas:
- Email: cd@TitaniumProps.com
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Join us every Wednesday for a brand-new episode of the Flip Talk podcast. Flip Talk is your show to learn all about the ins, outs, and in-betweens of real estate investing and house flipping. Email your questions to Topics [a] FlipTalk [dot] com. Subscribe to the show and share your thoughts by leaving us a review on iTunes, Facebook, join our Facebook Group, or visit our website.