Paul del Pozo is a bodybuilder, entrepreneur, and real estate investor in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area. He owns Del Pozo Investment Group, a real estate investment company based in South Florida. Because of his fitness background, Paul always sets aside time for fitness, despite having a busy business schedule. He believes it’s critical that those in real estate make sure their bodies are just as good as the houses they’re flipping.
In today’s episode, my friend Mike Cowper sits in for me to talk with Paul on investing in our health before our business. Paul discusses the long-term benefits of having a healthy body and how it can translate to better business practices. He shares how he got started in real estate and how the investing aspect compares to bodybuilding. He also explains how you can get back on track when you slip and describes some of the things you can do right now to start investing in your body.
“There’s no wealth without health.” – Paul del Pozo
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- The importance of investing in your body before anything else.
- The path Paul took on his way to real estate investing.
- How having a healthy body can influence your business results.
- Testing your body’s tolerance with different diets and exercise routines.
- Knowing the right amount of time you should invest in fitness and business.
- What you can do right now to get into fitness – or get back into it.
- Beating yourself to go up the ladder of improvement.
Connect with Paul del Pozo:
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.