How do you make a 360 degree turn in your life and move from being broke to having your own business in just 2 years? That’s precisely what we want to find out in today’s episode as we interview Ross Alex, a successful 26-year-old Real Estate Entrepreneur based out of Houston, Texas.
Over 2 years ago, Ross was working as a bartender in New York while attending community college. He was unhappy with his life and sought out to pursue his entrepreneurial dreams through the help of his uncle, who introduced him to the world of real estate investing. Today, he is a successful business owner of two 6 figure businesses and shares his passion with people who are interested in achieving the same success he has achieved through his real estate investing education company, Flipping in Action.
In this episode, Ross will shares his experience and some useful real estate investing tips, such as how to raise private capital and proven marketing strategies, which can help you make that 360 degree turn in your life and achieve success in the industry.
“Reputation is huge in business – especially real estate – and marketing one bad deal will give people an idea that you don’t know what you’re doing.”
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Private Money (Capital). Many people want to invest in real estate, but do not have the experience or time to do it. It’s important for you to share your vision with as many people as possible to reach out to these people and help each other to achieve mutual success.
- Create a credibility kit. Be prepared for possible networking opportunities with a credibility kit that contains your resume and portfolio. This will help you gain the confidence of those you are networking with.
- Leverage Joint Ventures. This is one of the fastest ways to get started in real estate.
- Screen Buyers More. It’s important to do your due diligence in screening your buyers’ qualifications and find out their ability to qualify for loans to prevent issues with the deal.
- Hire a Virtual Assistant. Ross shares how he hires and manages his team of virtual assistants and how this has helped him with his business.
Ross’ 3 Steps to Starting a Successful Real Estate Business:
- Get educated. If you want to be a successful real estate entrepreneur, you have to know what you’re doing on the ins and outs of the village.
- Brand Yourself. This is extremely important to build credibility in business, which many business owners forget to do.
- Take action. Get out and get deals done, do what needs to be done to get your business moving.
Connect with Ross:
- Ross Alex on Twitter
- Ross Alex on Google+
- Ross Alex on Facebook
- Ross Alex on Instagram
- Flipping in Action on Twitter
- Flipping in Action on Linkedin
- Flipping in Action YouTube Channel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Join us every Wednesday for a brand-new episode of the Flip Talk podcast. Flip Talk is your show to learn all about the ins, outs, and in-betweens on real estate investing and hose flipping. Email your questions to Topics [a] FlipTalk [dot] com. Subscribe to the show and share your thoughts by leaving us a review on iTunes, Facebook, or visit our website.