Bill Wooditch is a speaker, entrepreneur, sales and leadership coach, and the CEO of the Wooditch Group. His company is a privately held corporate insurance and risk management firm. He is also the author of two best-selling books: Always Forward, where he talks about the secrets to sales success; and Fail More, where he discusses embracing failure and adapting to it on your way to success.
In today’s episode, Bill shares where he draws his passion to help others become leaders and sales experts. He discusses the importance of exuding confidence, especially when you’re doing a sales pitch. He explains the concept of fear and how you can use your fears as stepping stones to a better version of yourself. Bill also describes how you can be agile in the sales industry and how you can set yourself on the path to success, even when you’re just starting out.
“Fear, desperation, and greed come from a place of scarcity.” – Bill Wooditch
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Why Bill wants to help others face their fears.
- How having confidence can affect the way people perceive your authority.
- Why many fears are learned behaviors.
- What it means to fail forward and how to bounce back stronger.
- Repetitions and embracing “the suck” on the way to success.
- Some of the failures Bill had to overcome on his way to where he is today.
- Learning to know when to walk away from a deal.
- Surrounding yourself with people who will improve your skills and wisdom.
- Why you should have agility in sales.
- Bill’s advice for those who have a difficult time finding success in real estate.
Connect with Bill Wooditch:
- Official website
- The Wooditch Group
- Fail More: Embrace, Learn and Adapt to Failure As a Way to Success
- Always Forward!: Discover the 7 Secrets of Sales Success
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.