Most of the time, you hear me asking the questions, grilling the guests about how they became a force in this industry. Well, today will be something different. I’m sharing an interview I did with Ron LeGrand where I’m the one on the hot seat. If you have not heard of him, Ron LeGrand is a real estate legend, author, and host of The Mentor Podcast.
Today, I share my backstory, my passion for the real estate industry, and how I built my company to where it is today. I discuss my target number of deals this year and how I plan on closing them. I describe how I run my team and how I coach them to their full potential. I also explain why I’m still big on direct mail, why I prefer postcards, and how I manage to keep track of all my leads and other important numbers.
“I’m not different; I’m not any smarter than anybody else. The only difference is I got out of my own way.” – Don Costa
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- My business, what I like to do, and how I got started.
- How I plan on closing over 200 houses this year.
- What “wholetailing” is and why I want to focus on it.
- Our average profit per wholesale and where I get my deals.
- Why I see coaching and training as another part of my life.
- How I keep track of all the sellers in our network.
- Using postcards and their advantages for my marketing.
- Managing and training my team and why it’s okay to let them do their own thing.
- My one piece of advice real estate investors.
Join the Flip Talk Coaching Program
Are you struggling to become a real estate investor? Perhaps you’re unsure of what your “next steps” should be to achieve your goals in your wholesale or fix & flip business. As a smart investor, you know it’s important to find a business coach who understands the real estate market and growing a real estate empire.
If you’re ready to make leaps and bounds in your real estate business, apply today for the Flip Talk Coaching Program. Get real insight, tips, and strategies you need to be a successful real estate investor.
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.