Donald Ross is the founder of REI Automation Squad, a company that provides customized and automated CRMs for real estate businesses. Aaron Pimpis is a real estate investor in the Tampa Bay area and runs Launch Control, a text messaging platform designed for real estate professionals. Donald is a retired Marine who started in real estate by purchasing a home while on active duty. Aaron is a relatively new investor who is averaging up to 10 deals a month and focuses on wholesaling.
Donald and Aaron join me today to discuss the state of their markets and how they’re continuing to conduct business despite the pandemic. They share how an automated CRM can work seamlessly with a marketing strategy focused on text messages and describe the tools they use for marketing and lead conversion. They share the mistakes many investors make when applying text message marketing strategies. Donald and Aaron also share their market outlook and predictions and why they believe politics will play a role in lifting the lockdown.
“The name of the game is not volume; it’s the quality of the conversations you’re having.” – Donald Ross
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Aaron’s market and how he’s running his business during the lockdown.
- The different adjustments Aaron made with his team’s lead generation.
- What Subject-to is, how it works, and why you should use it.
- Transitioning from traditional systems to CRMs.
- Why Donald sees CRMs as a must for real estate businesses.
- The various tools they use to automate their businesses.
- The power of text messages in today’s lead conversion strategies.
- Major mistakes investors make when they use text messages as a marketing platform.
- Their predictions for the real estate market from an optimist and pessimist viewpoint.
- How Launch Control and Beast Mode work together.
Connect with Aaron Pimpis:
Connect with Donald Ross:
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.