Everyone has a story about how they started in real estate investing and each one is a valuable learning experience. It’s hard to decide what market is suitable for you and sometimes it’s difficult to get yourself in the game so therefore you should be gathering as much information as possible about every aspect of this business. Real estate investing is a venture that requires focus and commitment to achieve your goals and dreams.
Our guest today is Chris Bruce who is a successful real estate and internet marketing entrepreneur and mentor. He grew up in Detroit Michigan and didn’t have a plan for his life until the recession took hold of America. Chris shares his inspirational story proving he’s a real life example that anything is possible and on today’s show he’ll impart his wisdom and give you valuable advice to help you on your way to financial freedom.
“Real estate can provide for all of us, and it doesn’t matter where you come from or whatever your background is.” – Chris Bruce
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Chris talks about how he got started in real estate wholesaling.
- Chris talks about his successes in virtual markets.
- We speak about the Detroit market in regards to opportunities.
- Chris talks about what his virtual assistants do for him and the platform he uses to find them.
- He tells us about people he pays to create visuals for him when he’s virtually marketing.
- He works in different markets, and he talks about the ones where he’s got his boots on the ground, and where he has others be his boots on the ground.
- Chris shares what he’s learned since his start in virtual wholesaling.
- He tells us how he develops virtual relationships in the real estate industry.
- He talks about how he spreads the wealth in real estate.
- Chris tells us what he would do differently if he could start all over again.
- You’ll hear what Chris’ marketing strategy is and he explains his take on what marketing is.
- Chris reveals the best strategy he uses to obtain sales.
Chris’ Advice to Budding Real Estate Investors and Wholesalers:
- Understand the market and know your numbers.
- Utilize realtors.
- Figure out your real estate goals over the next few years.
- Focus, educate yourself and get a mentor.
- Take action – become an expert on one thing at a time.
Connect with Chris Bruce:
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Join us every Wednesday for a brand-new episode of the Flip Talk podcast. Flip Talk is your show to learn all about the ins, outs, and in-betweens on real estate investing and house flipping. Email your questions to Topics [at] FlipTalk [dot] com. Subscribe to the show and share your thoughts by leaving us a review on iTunes, Facebook, or visit our website.