By week 16 in your real estate investing business, you have already learned much of the basics of running your business. Finding properties, negotiating deals, renovating homes, hiring a team, and marketing your products for the best possible return on investment are a few of the things you should have already began doing. By now, it often means that everything that comes next in your business is simply a matter of “rinse and repeat” Start from scratch and continue to build your team, grow your efforts, network, and market.
Week 16 is also often the time when self-doubt begins to settle in for many new property investors. Today, Don shares why it’s critically important to get your mind right as you continue to build your business. He shares how he handles negative thoughts, self-doubt, and why he believes that having confidence and believing in yourself is a key fundamental of starting your business and taking it to the next level. He also shares the primary difference between highly successful real estate investors and beginners, how honing your sense of value and self-worth can help you operate at a higher level, and why continuing to network and meet new people is critical to the longevity of your real estate business.
“You are all fully and completely capable of making your dreams come true.” – Don Costa
This Week on FlipTalk’s Rookie Play Book:
- How sticking to the fundamentals can help you achieve success.
- The importance of learning your numbers.
- Why believing in yourself is critical to your success.
- The primary difference between highly successful real estate investors and new investors.
- How honing your sense of value and instinct helps you operate at a higher level.
- The importance of networking.
- What is wholetaling and how you can use it as an exit strategy.
- This business isn’t hard. The fundamentals are easy. Stick to the fundamentals.
- A lot of what keeps someone who is newer from taking action is that confidence in themselves – that belief.
- The only thing that separates those from success and failure in this business is quitting.
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie Play Book and FlipTalk’s REI Round Table. Share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.