Jamie Wooley has always been an entrepreneur. Prior to her real estate business, she owned a clothing company and a golf marketing company. While these two business ventures paid the bills, she didn’t feel like she was living the dream. She had the sudden urge to look for something better, higher, and since she had nowhere to go, her father asked her to work for him while she searches for that next step in her career. She ended up working with him for 8 years while learning all the backend processes of how to run a business.
In 2015, Jamie resigned from her father’s business as she couldn’t take the whole 9-5 lifestyle anymore. She and her husband dreamed about what they wanted to do and thought of flipping houses. They both enjoy watching an old and rundown house look brand new and livable again. She proceeded to earn her real estate license online while educating herself on the how-to’s of the real estate industry. She earned $30,000.00 and $40,000.00 on her first renovation and wholesale deal respectively, which resulted in stirring her into her current career.
Today, Jamie explains her experience prior to joining the real estate industry, the people who influenced her company’s growth, and the factors that greatly contributed to the success of her company.
“You have to be in you’re A-game in order to get deals in a competitive market.” – Jamie Wooley
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- How she got started in real estate investing.
- How she transitioned into doing what she does today from where she started?
- What her business looks like right now.
- What sets her apart from other agents.
- The importance of consistency in a competitive market.
- Her marketing strategy.
- Her top two lead sources.
- The challenges she had to overcome while growing her business.
- The importance of tracking your performance.
- What made her successful in this business?
Jamie’s Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- Don’t reinvent the wheel. Follow the wheel.
- Remember: Progress and not Perfection
Reach Out to Jamie Wooley:
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Join us every Wednesday for a brand-new episode of the Flip Talk podcast. Flip Talk is your show to learn all about the ins, outs, and in-betweens on real estate investing and house flipping. Email your questions to Topics [at] FlipTalk [dot] com. Subscribe to the show and share your thoughts by leaving us a review on iTunes, Facebook, or visit our website.