Greg Dickerson is a real estate investor and owner of Dickerson Investments, a full-service real estate and development firm that operates in the Charlottesville, Virginia area. Their strategies include asset arbitrage and portfolio acquisitions. Greg has bought, developed, and sold over $200 million in real estate over the past 20 years. Before he became a full-time investor, he was the owner of a construction company, and the experience has helped him to better understand the world of real estate investing.
Today, Greg joins me to share the highlights of his real estate endeavors. He discusses his life before he became an investor and what inspired him to start his real estate business. He shares his experience regarding flipping commercial properties and making offers to owners. He also provides expert advice for those wanting to get into the business of property buying and selling.
“Whether your wholesaling houses or flipping houses, you want to go where the demand is.” – Greg Dickerson
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- What Greg’s career looked like before he got into real estate.
- How he conducts business and his business philosophy.
- His experience flipping commercial properties.
- How to make offers to commercial property owners.
- Strategies he utilizes to find motivated sellers.
- How he manages to find the capital to operate his business.
- His end goal for the next few years.
Greg’s Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- The owners on the commercial side know whether an investor is experienced or not.
- Everytime you change something, it costs a lot of money. Engineering is not cheap.
Connect with Greg Dickerson:
- Dickerson Investments
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (434) 326-3903
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie Play Book and FlipTalk’s REI Round Table. Share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.