George Antone is the founder of Fynanc, a company made up of financial experts, web designers, coders, economists, and marketers who believe life is meant to be lived to the fullest. Their goal is to find and use legal shortcuts for clients who want more time for themselves and earn a decent living at the same time. In addition to overseeing the company, George is also a best-selling author, an investing thought-leader, and the founder the world’s most extensive network of private money lenders.
Today, George shares his insight on what it means to be an investor outside of real estate investing. He describes how he attributes some of the skills he obtained from real estate investing into other forms of investments and how he has managed to make them all work together. He also shares some tips and strategies when it comes to finding a partner in business, lending money, and how you can earn despite being in debt.
“Always do your due diligence no matter how good you are.” – George Antone
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- His life before he became a real estate investor.
- What does it mean when money is made while in debt?
- How do you make inflation work for you?
- Advice for people using short term capital.
- His strategy in reducing risks when pairing with a joint venture.
- A deal he wished he never did.
- What should you look for when it comes to lending?
George’s Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- Banking and Marketing are huge components of real estate investing.
- You can replicate some of the things you’re doing in real estate in other investments.
- It’s compelling for private lenders to know they’re part of something bigger than just making money.
Reach Out to George Antone:
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Join us every Wednesday for a brand-new episode of the Flip Talk podcast. Flip Talk is your show to learn all about the ins, outs, and in-betweens on real estate investing and house flipping. Email your questions to Topics [at] FlipTalk [dot] com. Subscribe to the show and share your thoughts by leaving us a review on iTunes, Facebook, or visit our website.