Gabriel Garcia is a real estate investor and Vice President of Florida Cash Home Buyers. The company consists of wholesale and creative financing experts, private and hard money lenders, and their own rehab and construction team. He is also associated with REIvolution, a Podio-based CRM designed to help business owners manage their companies efficiently and professionally.
Today, Gabriel joins me to discuss some of their company’s best hiring practices and how they filter the people they interview. He shares his story before he ventured in the world of real estate and what their company is currently focused on. Gabriel explains the importance of following your gut feeling during interviews and shares stories on some of the people they have hired. He also describes their marketing strategies and how they make use of SEO to generate leads.
“One person can mess up your entire organization if you’re a small business.” – Gabriel Garcia
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Why the show is changing its format and what to expect.
- Gabriel’s story and how he found the passion to work in real estate.
- The strengths of their company compared to other businesses.
- Their hiring process and how they choose the right candidates.
- Developing the right staff for the right position.
- The systems and processes their business runs on.
- Hiring someone who didn’t have the right skills, but the right mindset.
- How they conduct their marketing and their target numbers.
- What his business will look like in the next five years.
Gabriel Garcia Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- Bringing someone on is almost like adopting a child.
- You have to make use of your instincts when interviewing a potential member of your team.
- When one of your staff is struggling, put them in a different position you think would suit them.
Connect with Gabriel Garcia:
Join the Flip Talk Coaching Program
Are you struggling to become a real estate investor? Perhaps you’re unsure of what your “next steps” should be to achieve your goals in your wholesale or fix & flip business. As a smart investor, you know it’s important to find a business coach who understands the real estate market and growing a real estate empire.
If you’re ready to make leaps and bounds in your real estate business, apply today for the Flip Talk Coaching Program. Get real insight, tips, and strategies you need to be a successful real estate investor.
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.