We are already in the fourth week, and this time it’s all about lead generation and marketing. Getting educated is important in any industry, but it’s all for nothing if you can’t actually buy a property. Where do you start? What kind of marketing tactics should a beginner employ?
Today, Don and Ryan describe their first marketing strategies when they were new and how they’ve improved since. They explain the different types of marketing available at your disposal as well as help you know which ones you should focus on. They also illustrate the importance of consistency from a capital viewpoint.
“It doesn’t matter how much money you spend in marketing. If you’re not consistent you’re throwing your money away.” – Don Costa
This Week on FlipTalk’s Rookie Play Book:
- What you need to consider before starting a marketing campaign.
- How much money should you budget for marketing purposes?
- The importance of consistency in marketing.
- Ways you can market yourself with a small capital.
- How specific should you be in marketing?
- Don’t get caught up in the hype that most gurus recommend on marketing budgets.
- Having the right mindset is the most important thing when starting out.
- When it comes to marketing strategies, it’s always depth over width.
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie Play Book and FlipTalk’s REI Round Table. Share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.