Josh McRay is part of the online marketing team behind Lead Propeller. Lead Propeller is a business that aims to improve lead generation by optimizing real estate websites. Their services include landing pages, website templates, blog content, local phone numbers, and custom forms. Josh’s responsibilities include client engagement, search engine optimization services, and results tracking.
Today, Josh discusses the importance of establishing an online presence in the real estate industry. He describes how online lead generation can be better than direct mail. He shares some of the common mistakes investors make when it comes to online marketing. Josh also explains the difference between SEO and PPC as well as when and how to properly utilize them.
“The thing that keeps your competition from leap-frogging over your result is the consistent building of your website’s credibility.” – Josh McRay
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- What got Josh interested in investing in real estate and how he transitioned to online marketing.
- Establishing an online presence and generating leads.
- Using Google ads for your business and how you can customize it.
- Common mistakes people make in online marketing.
- Tips in optimizing your online lead generation.
- SEO vs PPC and when you should use one or both.
- Tracking results and interpreting them to match your business strategy.
Josh McRay’s Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- When you can leverage professionals who can do it the right way, it’s going to save you a lot of time in the long run.
- If you don’t pick up the phone, you’re losing out on leads; if you don’t have someone picking up the phone and setting up appointments from your leads, you’re definitely going to fail.
Connect with Josh McRay:
Join the Flip Talk Coaching Program
Are you struggling to become a real estate investor? Perhaps you’re unsure of what your “next steps” should be to achieve your goals in your wholesale or fix & flip business. As a smart investor, you know it’s important to find a business coach who understands the real estate market and growing a real estate empire.
If you’re ready to make leaps and bounds in your real estate business, apply today for the Flip Talk Coaching Program. Get real insight, tips, and strategies you need to be a successful real estate investor.
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.