Chad Lower has always had an entrepreneurial spirit. He started a Cash for Gold business at the age of 23, which he successfully expanded into 16 retail stores in a short amount of time. He knew that he wasn’t meant to live a life of an employee and has since endeavored to achieve success in business – something he has been doing for over 15 years.
Chad ventured into real estate investing after realizing that he needed an alternate source to invest the profits of his original business. He knew that he needed to develop new financial skills to really grow as a business owner and decided to try out real estate investing. He closed his first deal in 2012 for $4,000.00 and considered this as a proof of concept of what he could achieve in the real estate investing industry.
In today’s episode, Chad tells us about the marketing strategies and tools that he uses to drive success in his real estate investing company, House Buyers KC. He offers very insightful tips that will help you improve the quality of your leads and how to deal with pushbacks at the first call.
“Success can be achieved if you take a full-time approach towards your business. Make it your career, profession and passion.”
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Chad talks about the criteria that he uses in electing areas that will sell quickly.
- He shares his marketing budget and the quality of leads that he and his company have gained through television commercials, newspaper advertorials, billboards, and direct mail.
- He talks about the craziest deal that he closed on his terms, which resulted in a $60,000.00 profit even if it still required a lot of repairs.
- He gives advice on how to deal with pushbacks at the first call and talks about the negative-reverse approach and how you can make it work for you.
Chad’s Advice for New Investors:
- Educate yourself about the subject-matter of your business.
- Find people who are doing what you want to do and learn from them.
- Play to your strengths. Find what you’re good at and focus on that, then, get people to help you with the tasks that you consider your weakness.
Chad’s Recommended Tools & Systems for Real Estate Investors:
- Newspaper Advertorials
- Television ads
Connect with Chad Lower:
- House Buyers KC
- House Buyers KC on YouTube
- House Buyers KC on Facebook
- House Buyers KC on Twitter
- House Buyers KC on LinkedIn
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Join us every Wednesday for a brand-new episode of the Flip Talk podcast. Flip Talk is your show to learn all about the ins, outs, and in-betweens on real estate investing and hose flipping. Email your questions to Topics [a] FlipTalk [dot] com. Subscribe to the show and share your thoughts by leaving us a review on iTunes, Facebook, or visit our website.