An Acquisitions Manager is responsible for seeking out suitable property acquisitions and making sure any purchase made by the company is sound and reasonable. Natalie is our newest employee, and she has been training for the position of Acquisitions Manager for two weeks. She has had extensive experience in sales, appointment setting, and telemarketing which enabled her to acquire the necessary competencies for this position.
Natalie joins me today to share her current progress with the team. She describes her professional background and shares why she wants to be an Acquisitions Manager. She discusses some of the similarities and differences of telemarketing and real estate and explains why the latter has an emotional factor and is therefore much more complicated.
“In cold calling, the relationship is built the minute you make the first contact.” – Natalie
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- What made Natalie want to apply for the position of acquisitions manager?
- The similarities and differences of being an acquisitions manager to her previous career.
- What she learned from her training with Reuben.
- Her experience in telemarketing.
- How the world of telemarketing differs from real estate.
Natalie’s Tips on Being an Acquisitions Manager:
- In dealing with clients, you either buy their excuses, or they buy your product.
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie Play Book and FlipTalk’s REI Round Table. Share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.