When you’re just starting your real estate business, it can be challenging to figure out where to start, how to find real estate deals, what marketing strategies to use that will deliver the biggest “bang for your buck,” and how to find private investors. On today’s episode, I’m joined by Jason Lucchesi, founder of Global Fortune Solutions. Jason has been in the real estate industry since 2002, first in the mortgage sector before switching over to short sales and real estate investing in 2008.
Jason remembers what it was like to build his business from the ground up before using the internet became a favorite marketing tool that many businesses utilize today. On today’s episode, he shares several marketing and networking strategies that he has utilized since the beginning of his business – and still uses throughout his business with much success. Additionally, he talks about the importance of building a team to help you grow your business, which positions you should consider filling first, and how the art of networking can not only help you grow your business through referrals, but also help you find private lenders.
“Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.” – Jason Lucchesi
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- How Jason’s first short sale deal took 35-days to close, but net a little over $26,000.
- Why he believes finding and hiring people for his team was the hardest – but most essential – part of growing his business.
- The top three things he believes most private money investors care about the most.
- His tips for beginners on approaching private money investors.
- Why having multiple marketing streams is critical to growing your business and how much money to budget for marketing.
- What forms of marketing does he recommend to new business owners?
- How he structures his 4-week direct mail drip campaigns.
Jason Lucchesi’s Advice for New Real Estate Business Owners:
- Get laser-focused on one or two strategies.
- Educating yourself is great – but execution is what will ultimately grow your business.
- Put together a business plan and an action plan. Start executing on it daily.
- Pitch Anything book by Oren Klaff
- Yellow Letters Complete
- S. Search
- Sly Broadcast
Connect with Jason Lucchesi:
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Join us every Wednesday for a brand-new episode of the Flip Talk podcast. Flip Talk is your show to learn all about the ins, outs, and in-betweens on real estate investing and house flipping. Email your questions to Topics [at] FlipTalk [dot] com. Subscribe to the show and share your thoughts by leaving us a review on iTunes, Facebook, or visit our website.