Todd Fleming is the best selling author of If You Can’t Wholesale After This: I’ve Got Nothing For You and If You Can’t Cashflow After This: I’ve Got Nothing for You, real estate books that seek not just to inform, but also inspire new and potential investors. He’s also the owner of The Kingdom Real Estate, a private real estate community that serves as a way for like-minded individuals to discuss, learn, and interact on anything and everything related to real estate and financing. Todd does business in the Ohio area and credits his small yet consistent daily habits for his success.
Todd joins me today to share how he climbed the ladder to success and his inspiration in authoring two best-selling books. He discusses his life before he discovered real estate and what made him eventually become a full-time investor. He describes how his business runs, his marketing strategies, and where he gets most of his funding. Todd also shares tips for those who want to get into the business of wholesaling.
“It doesn’t matter where you start. It’s all about where you’re going and where you’re going happens because of what you do day to day.” – Todd Fleming
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- What it feels like to be one of the best-selling real estate authors on Amazon.
- His inspiration for writing books and the story behind the titles of his books.
- How he got started in real estate and the market he’s in.
- Are smaller markets easier to get into?
- His marketing strategies and what works best for their business.
- Sourcing funds and his current business focus.
- Advice to people just getting started in real estate.
- Why cash flow is the next direction after wholesaling.
- The importance and benefits of knowing your zip
Todd’s Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- Adopting discomfort and pain upfront allows progress to follow after.
- It’s all about getting down and knowing the market you do business in.
Connect with Todd Fleming:
- The Kingdom Real Estate
- If You Can’t Wholesale After This: I’ve Got Nothing For You
- If You Can’t Cashflow After This: I’ve Got Nothing for You
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and FlipTalk’s REI Round Table. Share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.