Brent Moreno is a wholesaler and owner of Cash Homes Carolina, a team of investors and real estate professionals that work together to provide solutions to sellers across South Carolina and the rest of the Southeast. He first learned about the wonders of being a real estate agent from a friend who started posting checks and asked this friend to help him become an investor. After two months of learning the ropes, he made over $20,000 in less than two weeks.
Today, Brent shares his experience with running a real estate business. He shares his story on how he became enthusiastic in the world of buying and selling houses, his techniques on acquiring leads, and how he makes use of Uber drivers to land him potential deals. He also shares his insight on the future of his business and what he plans to expand on when it comes to marketing.
“Be persistent. Don’t give up so easily on a potential deal.’” – Brent Moreno
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- How he got started in real estate.
- What his first deal was like.
- How he uses Uber drivers to get leads.
- Where his leads mostly come from outside of Uber.
- What makes KPIs important in lead generation?
- The best deal he’s done so far.
- His tips for new real estate investors.
- His business plans for the future.
Brent’s Tips for Getting into Real Estate Investing:
- Direct mail is expensive when you’re starting out as an investor.
- Driving for dollars is the most effective way to find a deal in your neighborhood.
- Stay focused, learn as much as you can, and find a mentor in your market.
Reach Out to Brent Moreno:
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Join us every Wednesday for a brand-new episode of the Flip Talk podcast. Flip Talk is your show to learn all about the ins, outs, and in-betweens on real estate investing and house flipping. Email your questions to Topics [at] FlipTalk [dot] com. Subscribe to the show and share your thoughts by leaving us a review on iTunes, Facebook, or visit our website.