Jerryll Noorden is a real estate investor and the owner of The Mighty Investor, a business that provides high quality, lead-generating SEO services to real estate companies and individual investors. Before focusing on SEO and real estate, he was a Senior Mechanical Engineer for NASA in one of their exoskeleton projects. Jerryll believes that people have been doing SEO wrong and has created a formula that not only generates traffic but also converts leads.
Jerryll joins me to share his real estate journey and why he transitioned to focusing on SEO services. He explains how Google constantly updates the way SEO works and why they always rank #1 in search rankings. He describes how most people do SEO and why he believes those techniques are wrong. Jerryll also discusses what it means to be the best website for Google and how you can make that happen for your website.
“The number one metric that cannot be faked is user interaction.” – Jerryll Noorden
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Jerryll’s journey into real estate before he pursued a career in SEO.
- The system he developed that made SEO work for his business.
- The difference between PPC and SEO.
- What it means to be the best website for Google.
- The difference between site traffic and leads.
- How you can customize your site for increased user interaction.
- The one change that Google applies in every update.
Connect with Jerryll Noorden:
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.