Chris Arnold is a real estate investor and a partner at Wholesaling Inc, a platform that aims to provide quality education and services to both veterans and new investors in the industry. Chris and his team are also the developers of the REO Radio Program, a coaching program that teaches real estate investors how to maximize their marketing and advertising efforts through radio advertising. Chris has over 14 years of experience in real estate, but what sets him apart is he has been relying on radio advertising to attract leads for nine years now, which led to over 2,500 deals closed.
Chris joins me today to discuss the marketing platform that every real estate investor knows about – but doesn’t use. He shares why he uses radio to generate leads and how he made it work. He explains some of the difficulties he encountered in the industry and the challenges he experienced while learning to build and lead his team. Chris also discusses the other marketing channels he uses to attract new leads beyond radio marketing and shares his advice for those who are thinking about becoming a real estate investor.
“If your target audience is over the age of 50 – radio is what they listen to.” – Chris Arnold
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Why Chris earned a degree in theology in grad school and when he got the calling to become an investor.
- The challenges he experienced when he joined the industry.
- His thoughts on using radio as a marketing channel.
- How Chris makes radio advertising work.
- The cost of marketing on radio and the returns.
- Calculating how many times you should advertise on radio.
- Why many real estate investors are not ‘all in’ on radio advertising.
- Other marketing channels Chris uses other than radio.
- The quality of leads he gets from radio compared to other sources.
Connect with Chris Arnold:
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.