Jesse Burrell is a realtor, entrepreneur, and developer. He is also the owner of BatchLeads and Batch Skip Tracing, programs that allow investors to integrate lead generation and skip tracing in one platform seamlessly. Before he became an investor, Jesse once thought he would have a career as a golf pro shortly after graduating from Arizona State University. It didn’t take him long to realize that his calling involved wholesaling over swinging a golf club.
Jesse joins me today to share how he found success in real estate and how skip tracing became his go-to marketing strategy. He describes his career choices before becoming an investor and the moment that made him change his mind. He also explains why he doesn’t like cold calls, how his system works, and shares advice for those who are looking to join the industry.
“Being successful is not being bullish on a marketing tactic that isn’t working.” – Jesse Burrell
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- What led Jesse to join the real estate industry.
- What he has done that allowed him to find success.
- How Jesse tests a new marketing strategy before going all-in.
- Why he prefers texting over cold-call marketing.
- How you can be both competitive and working in harmony.
- What they do filter the right leads.
- Jesse’s advice to those who are interested in starting in real estate.
Connect with Jesse Burrell:
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.