Joe McCall is a national speaker, financing coach, and real estate investor. He specializes in real estate investing, real estate speaking, online training, virtual assistants, outsourcing, and networking, among other talents. Joe is also the author of Wholesaling Lease Options as well as the host of the Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast, where he interviews fellow real estate experts regularly.
Joe joins me today to share how you can take advantage of lease options for your wholesaling business. He describes the reason he became an investor and explains why wholesaling is a great entry point into real estate. He explains how you can hire and train VAs from the Philippines and how you can protect your lease options properties. Joe also discusses why lease options have a bad reputation in the industry and highlights the importance of finding attorneys that specialize in real estate law.
“The secret to wealth is to own nothing and control everything.” – Joe McCall
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Who Joe is and what he does as a real estate investor.
- The one fear that hinders the growth of many investors.
- Why you shouldn’t start investing as a rehabber.
- How you can take advantage of lease options.
- What it means to control property without owning it.
- How his VA helped him market his business.
- Using lease options on a house that’s “upside down.”
- What you can do to protect properties under lease options.
- What investors should be wary of when it comes to lease options.
- Finding lawyers that specialize in real estate laws.
- The reasons why lease options have earned a bad reputation.
Connect with Joe McCall:
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.