Ricardo Rosales is a real estate investor who has experience with acquisitions, buy and hold, Subject To, wholesale, rehabs, and market evaluation. He is also the host of two podcasts: The Truth Behind Success and Renovating Riches. Before becoming a full-time investor, Ricardo spent four years in the US Navy and worked in the Oil & Gas Industry for over eight years.
Ricardo joins me today to share his humble beginnings, the careers he pursued before he became an investor, and what led him to join the real estate industry. He discusses the moments that inspired him to change his life for better and the TV show that inspired him to learn how to buy and sell property. Ricardo also explains how his business fared after Hurricane Harvey, the various marketing strategies he uses, and the best way to work with virtual assistants.
“If Google does direct mail – it means it works.” – Ricardo Rosales
On Today’s Episode of Flip Talk:
- Who Ricardo is and how he got started in real estate.
- What it’s like to grow up in Venezuela and the moment he realized he needed to change for the better.
- Enlisting in the army and his career while working in the oil industry.
- How Ricardo learned about the potential of real estate investing.
- Ricardo’s initial experiences as a full-time investor.
- Overcoming the business challenges brought by Hurricane Harvey.
- Transitioning from rehabbing to wholesaling.
- Ricardo’s marketing strategies and where he focuses his efforts.
- What Ricardo uses his VAs for and how he manages them.
- His thoughts on getting in touch with mentors.
Connect with Ricardo Rosales:
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows: FlipTalk’s Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.